Veterinary Clean Cages
The TriStar Veterinary Recovery Clean Cage unit allows you to quickly clean each enclosure. A perforated subfloor elevates animals and allows for drainage of fluids. Waste material drains into a removable collection tray and allows your staff to clean with out removing the patient.
Bottom Clean Cages: The following cages are designed with you and your staff in mind. We have eliminated the center bracing bar that is problematic when trying to place a large patient into a bottom enclosure. The design is very similar to a French door design. These enclosures are also offered with a divider panel that, when inserted, create two separate enclosures for smaller patients.
- Constructed of durable 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- All welds are ground and polished
- Stainless steel doors are designed with lift off hinges
- Perforated sub-floor allows fluids to drain
- Collection tray allows you to clean cage even while cage is in use
- Collection tray allows for removal of pan with out opening cage door
- OPTIONAL: Glass doors Available
- OPTIONAL: Mobile stainless steel base
Contact us for design assistance at 877.459.7827 or [email protected].