Let us help you find the perfect faucet for your veterinary sink
From scrub sink faucets to general utility faucets, our TriStar team can find the right match for your daily needs.
TriStar Vet faucets are no ordinary faucets. Each style has been specifically designed for heavy daily veterinary sink use, without fail.
Choose from the following options:
- Our Water-Flo treatment faucet is the top of the line with a single level shut-off valve and stainless steel flex hose
- For grooming purposed, our 4” Center or 8” Center faucets make life easier when bathing wet and wiggly patients
- The Wet Prep faucet delivers a tall goose neck for a variety of prep needs
- The classic Wing Handle features a swivel goose beck and separate hot and cold handles
- Infrared Deck Mount or Wall Mount are great for replacement faucets (no transformer needed)
- Hands Free faucets offer foot action or knee action valves for super convenient operation
- Our Fecal faucet is designed to go with our veterinary fecal sink design
- Our Utility faucet is the ideal solution for pre-rinse needs
Which faucet makes the most sense for your veterinary sinks?
Contact us for a free personal consultation at 877.459.7827 or email@example.com.