TriStar Vet dog kennel panels, runs, floors and other equipment are not only stylish, they include important safety and comfort features for pets while keeping your team happy too.
If lasting performance and value are important to you, you can trust our stylish dog kennel designs to provide advanced features for pet comfort and easy maintenance for years to come.
Consider how our flexible dog kennel panels, runs and other components work perfectly for dogs and veterinary spaces of all sizes.
- All our veterinary dog kennel designs are built for maximum durability with 1 ¼” stainless steel square tube frames (compared to 1” industry standard)
- Our stainless dog kennel panels are designed with a cross break for added strength
- Colorful HDPE side and back panels are an equally durable alternative to stainless
- There’s no bottom door rail to trip over or trap urine, feces, fur or dirt
- Kennel side panel fits over a floor mount “U” channel to prevent cross contamination
- Doors swing both ways to assist with large or aggressive dogs and allow kennel runs in narrow areas
- When you’re working with a wriggly dog, you’ll appreciate one-handed door operation, and our doors can’t be pushed open once closed
- Our doors don’t rattle! Our grill doors are made of ¼” stainless rods that pass through a 14ga stainless band, tack-welded to prevent rattling
Let us help you create the ideal veterinary kennel floor plans for your needs.