Trench DrainsProducts Overview:
The world’s only veterinary-specific commercial trench drain designed as a kennel odor-eliminator
Finally, a way to get rid of kennel urine and its annoying odor.
Here’s why our unique one-piece commercial trench drains eliminate veterinary kennel odor and makes kennel cleaning easy.
- No more shifting seams. Our solid design uses heavy-duty 14-gauge stainless steel, fully welded as a single piece. No more joints to shift, warp, or leak.
- Easier cleaning, with a built-in integral slope to ensure urine flows toward the floor drain. Just hose out at the end of the day. Plus, where it fits against the wall, our built-in backsplash forces liquid (including urine) down the drain.
- Easy to install: Your plumber can simply set it in place and attach it to the wall.
- Two grate types: Stainless or HDPE. Each has a 3/8 inch opening on all four sides, allowing hair and solids to go directly into the trench drain.
- Uses less water: Unlike most commercial trench drains that are about 6-8 inches wide, our drain is just 4 inches wide so it’s more efficient.
- Water inlet for flush valve hook-up
- Made with and without a perforated grate
- Model available for rooms with a center drain set-up (for back to back kennel runs)
Get rid of your kennel odor with a custom-sized drain.
Contact us now for a free personal consultation at 877.459.7827 or firstname.lastname@example.org.