Premium Rod Kennel Door
There are many reasons why the TriStar Premium kennel door will provide your facility with the performance you require.
- 1 ¼” stainless steel tubing is miter cut to create a pleasing aesthetic (Miter-diagonally joined at the corner)
- Stainless steel rods are welded to the bottom frame so urine, water and bacteria will not get trapped inside
- Kennel doors swing both in and out to assist with large or aggressive dogs and to allow kennel runs in narrow areas
- No bottom rail to trip over or trap urine, feces or fur
- Positive spring loaded latch allows one- handed operation & assures door can’t be pushed open once closed
- Great for renovating in existing spaces
- Wall angles to attach doors to block wall included/standard
- Grill door is made up of ¼” stainless rods that pass through 14ga stainless band, Then tack welded to prevent rattling
Contact us for design assistance at 877.459.7827 or email@example.com.