Based on the way you work, we eliminated the center-bracing bar so it’s easier to place a large dog in a cage. Plus we offer an optional divider panel that creates two separate enclosures for smaller patients.
Whether you’re dealing with pets in recovery or pets that need to be isolated for Parvo or other important reasons… you’ll find the perfect vet cage panels and features for your needs.
First, our TITAN cages are built with 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel — the heaviest in the industry — for lasting stability through years of daily use with even the biggest dogs.
- All our designs use 16 or 18 gauge stainless because it thicker than competing cages and supports even heavy dogs without sagging for years of use
- Our exclusive recessed shelving platform provides a stable and protective area to place delicate, life-saving equipment (see how this works in our Mobile ICU veterinary cage)
- Our Clean Cages‘s perforated subfloor design elevates animals and keeps their feet dry while allowing for drainage of fluids
- Waste material drains into a removable collection tray, which means your staff can do a quick cleaning without removing the patient
- All our seams are welded to prevent leakage and maintain the utmost sanitary conditions
- With optional glass doors and a mobile stainless steel base, you can configure the perfect cage design for your space and use
- Ships fully assembled with wheels/casters for easy mobility
Browse our veterinary cages here for a list of options, and then…
Contact us now for a free personal consultation at 877.459.7827 or [email protected].