The TriStar Veterinary parvo cage is constructed of 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel. This material will provide a sanitary environment for the most infectious diseases. Our parvo unit has a raised floor, splatter guard and fluid retaining lip. These features combine to create a safe and sanitary system for collecting and disposing of infectious fluids.
- Overall dimensions 38 ½” W x 73 1/4” H x 32” D
- Enclosure size: 36” W x 27” H x 32” D
- Constructed of type 304 stainless steel
- Removable perforated subfloor elevates patient
- Stainless steel drain is easily plumbed
- Removable splatter guard for easy cleaning