Cat CondosProducts Overview:
Find out why these are the best veterinary cat condo designs you’ll find anywhere
Let TriStar Vet design the perfect single, double or triple stacked boarding options for your space — even tall cat condos for narrow areas — with special features that make life easier for busy practices.
“We searched for months for an original luxury boarding design that would encompass our values for animal safety. We were happy to find everything we were looking for with TriStar”. Helen Perras, DVM
What makes these the best cat condo and luxury run designs for your practice? They’re built with 18-gauge steel and fully welded in a 1-piece vertical design for lasting stability. They’ll never warp like laminate models. And that’s just the beginning.
Working with veterinarians and boarding facility owners, we designed special sanitary, easy-clean and happy cat features; details no other cat condo manufacturers offer. For example…
- Our exclusive urine-retaining front edges and vertical portals prevent dripping into lower units
- Seamless coved corners offer easy cleaning and won't trap urine, fur or litter
- Everyone stays healthy with a separate kitty litter shield, keeping it away from the living area, plus our perforated PVC ventilation tube design takes away the “bad” air
- Horizontal and vertical portals open and close to promote cat-pleasing exploration, climbing, perching and lounging
- Resting shelves offer easy cleaning and provide more space inside the cat condo
- You can easily check on your feline guests with our ¼” clear tempered glass backs
- It’s easy to close units with our unique slam latch; especially useful when your hands are full
- Choose from over 100 powder-coated cat condo colors or our hand-polished stainless steel finish
- Ships fully assembled with wheels/casters for easy mobility
Explore our cat house and condo options, and then…
Contact us now for a free personal consultation at 877.459.7827 or email@example.com.