Designed specifically for the daily demands of your veterinary exam rooms, treatment areas, diagnostics and dental procedures, our stainless steel cabinets and casework can be custom-configured for your space and the way you practice.
Constructed with the industry’s sturdiest stainless steel (18 gauge 304 stainless steel) and 1/4” tempered glass — our upper and lower casework is highly sanitary and resists bacteria. In addition, our designers have worked with veterinarians to create your ideal solutions for durable storage in any area and within any space constraint.
TriStar cabinets and casework are designed to complement our entire line of veterinary equipment and supplies in these ways:
- All our cabinets fit perfectly with our veterinary tables, scrub sinks and other equipment
- Choose exactly what works best for your space: single- and double-door cabinets with solid stainless or tempered glass doors, and multiple drawer options
- Configure the adjustable stainless steel shelves any way you like, and add pass-thru drawers where possible for even more functionality
- Open doors a full 180 degrees as needed. Our NSF-specified stainless steel medical lift-off hinges let you easily remove the doors for routine cleaning
- All seams are welded (not glued!) for lasting strength and sanitation
- Locking doors are available for medications and other highly valuable supplies
- Stainless steel trim is available when the cabinets are placed into wall (ask us for details)
- Everything you see here is available in custom sizes — let us know what you need!
Check out our options here to see how we can fit your needs, and then…
Contact us now for a free personal consultation at 877.459.7827 or email@example.com.