Our Veterinary Mobile ICU Recovery Units include the sturdiest cage panels and other features that assist you in caring for pets that need a quiet, safe and sanitary environment.
Not only do our heavy-duty stainless steel cage panels reduce vibration sounds from animals moving about, our French-door design has eliminated the typical bracing bar, making it easier to gently move and work around even the largest patients. Each enclosure can also be separated into 2 smaller units with an optional divider panel.
Our customers also love the recessed shelving platform for stable and protective placement of delicate and life saving equipment. This platform includes an electrical outlet.
- Overall dimensions 48”W x 71”H x 28”D
- Top Enclosure: 24” W x 24” H x 28” D
- Bottom Enclosure size 48” W x 31” H x 28” D
- Constructed of type 18ga type 304 stainless steel
- Removable perforated subfloor elevates patient to keep feet out of liquids
Contact us now for a free personal consultation at 877.459.7827 or email@example.com.