Gyms need more equipment than just weight benches and treadmills. They also need a designated shower area in each locker room. Outfit your gym’s shower area with stainless steel trench drain grates by TriStar Vet. Our durable design is made from 14-gauge stainless steel, and each drain is fully welded for exceptional longevity.
Why Choose Tristar Trench Drains for your Gym locations?
Your gym needs multiple shower units to meet the needs of your customers. You could install one drain in each shower unit. However, this is more costly and complicated than it needs to be. Instead, slope the entire shower floor gently toward the back and allow the water to flow into a stainless steel trench drain by TriStar Vet.
Our stainless steel trench drains are a cost-effective and efficient way to capture wastewater in gym shower units. They are also easy to install; a plumber simply needs to set it in place and attach it securely to the wall. And since our master craftsmen fully weld each of our stainless steel trench drains, they do not have seams that can shift or joints that may leak.
Here’s why our unique one-piece commercial stainless steel trench drain Grates eliminate veterinary kennel odor and makes kennel cleaning easy.
- No more shifting seams. Our stainless steel trench drains have a solid design using heavy-duty 14-gauge stainless steel, fully welded as a single piece. No more joints to shift, warp, or leak.
- Easier cleaning, with a built-in integral slope to ensure urine flows toward the floor drain. Just hose out at the end of the day. Plus, where it fits against the wall, our built-in backsplash forces liquid (including urine) down the drain.
- Easy to install: Your plumber can simply set it in place and attach it to the wall.
- Two grate types: Stainless or HDPE. Each has a 3/8 inch opening on all four sides, allowing hair and solids to go directly into the trench drain.
- Uses less water: Unlike most commercial trench drains that are about 6-8 inches wide, our drain is just 4 inches wide so it’s more efficient.
- Water inlet for flush valve hook-up
- Made with and without a perforated grate
- Model available for rooms with a center drain set-up (for back to back kennel runs)
Get rid of your kennel odor with a custom-sized trench drain!
Contact TriStar Vet
To learn more about our stainless steel trench drains, contact TriStar Vet to request a free consultation. You can reach one of our equipment specialists at 877.459.7827 or email email@example.com.
Contact us now for a free personal consultation at 877.459.7827 or firstname.lastname@example.org.