Every veterinary clinic needs a safe, sanitary place to hold animals, whether they are recovering from surgery or being temporarily boarded. You can house your dogs and cats in comfort with the durable equipment available from TriStar Vet. Our stainless steel trench drains are easily installed, cost-effective, and designed to last the life of your practice.
Vet Clinics: Why Choose Our Trench Drains?
For busy vet clinics, the choice is clear: TriStar Vet’s stainless steel trench drain can save your practice money and your employees’ time. Since our trench drains are fully welded from 14-gauge stainless steel, you’ll never have to worry about seams shifting or joints leaking. That means you can expect the trench drains to last the life of your practice—no replacements needed.
In addition, TriStar Vet’s trench drains make clean-up a breeze. Simply hose down the area to direct waste to the drain. Each drain grate has a 3/8-inch opening on all four sides, enabling waste materials to easily flow into the drain and out of sight.
Here’s why our unique one-piece commercial stainless steel trench drain Grates eliminate veterinary kennel odor and makes kennel cleaning easy.
- No more shifting seams. Our stainless steel trench drains have a solid design using heavy-duty 14-gauge stainless steel, fully welded as a single piece. No more joints to shift, warp, or leak.
- Easier cleaning, with a built-in integral slope to ensure urine flows toward the floor drain. Just hose out at the end of the day. Plus, where it fits against the wall, our built-in backsplash forces liquid (including urine) down the drain.
- Easy to install: Your plumber can simply set it in place and attach it to the wall.
- Two grate types: Stainless or HDPE. Each has a 3/8 inch opening on all four sides, allowing hair and solids to go directly into the trench drain.
- Uses less water: Unlike most commercial trench drains that are about 6-8 inches wide, our drain is just 4 inches wide so it’s more efficient.
- Water inlet for flush valve hook-up
- Made with and without a perforated grate
- Model available for rooms with a center drain set-up (for back to back kennel runs)
Get rid of your kennel odor with a custom-sized trench drain!
Contact TriStar Vet
TriStar Vet has long been a trusted name in the veterinary equipment industry, with over three decades of providing quality and craftsmanship. To find out more about our stainless steel trench drain gates, you can request a no-fee consultation with our expert team. Call us at 877.459.7827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us now for a free personal consultation at 877.459.7827 or email@example.com.