A typical animal shelter has countless animals passing in and out of its doors on a routine basis. With so many dogs and cats in need of care, proper sanitation is absolutely essential to prevent the spread of infectious diseases, keep the animals clean and comfortable, and give adoptive families a positive first impression. The solution to animal messes and odor is the stainless steel trench drain gates available from TriStar Vet.
Our Stainless Steel Trench Drains for Animal Shelters
TriStar Vet’s stainless steel trench drain is the clear choice for animal shelters because it’s durable enough to withstand heavy usage. Made from heavy-duty, 14-gauge stainless steel, this trench drain is fully welded. That means it has no seams or joints that could potentially warp.
Plus, it’s designed with easy cleaning in mind. The built-in slope keeps urine flowing toward the drain. All that’s needed is a quick hose-down at the end of the day to keep your animal shelter clean and fresh, and your animals happy and healthy.
Here’s why our unique one-piece commercial stainless steel trench drain Grates eliminate veterinary kennel odor and makes kennel cleaning easy.
- No more shifting seams. Our stainless steel trench drains have a solid design using heavy-duty 14-gauge stainless steel, fully welded as a single piece. No more joints to shift, warp, or leak.
- Easier cleaning, with a built-in integral slope to ensure urine flows toward the floor drain. Just hose out at the end of the day. Plus, where it fits against the wall, our built-in backsplash forces liquid (including urine) down the drain.
- Easy to install: Your plumber can simply set it in place and attach it to the wall.
- Two grate types: Stainless or HDPE. Each has a 3/8 inch opening on all four sides, allowing hair and solids to go directly into the trench drain.
- Uses less water: Unlike most commercial trench drains that are about 6-8 inches wide, our drain is just 4 inches wide so it’s more efficient.
- Water inlet for flush valve hook-up
- Made with and without a perforated grate
- Model available for rooms with a center drain set-up (for back to back kennel runs)
Get rid of your kennel odor with a custom-sized trench drain!
Contact TriStar Vet
If your animal shelter is in need of durable trench drains that withstand the test of time, look no further than TriStar Vet. For more information about our stainless steel shower drains, TriStar Vet invites you to schedule a free consultation with an animal equipment specialist. Call us at 877.459.7827 or email email@example.com.