Recently we were in a TriStar Vet staff meeting and someone asked, “What do you think is the ‘dream’ treatment room for veterinary practices… and are we delivering it?”
This made us stop and think. Have we designed the best veterinary treatment equipment and supplies to support exceptional care, easy maintenance, lasting durability and staff ergonomics?
We believe we have, although we’re always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to help practices become more efficient and productive.
If you’re about to renovate your practice or add a new treatment room, perhaps you’ll enjoy this description of what we describe as “your dream veterinary treatment room” based on years of working with your peers, the veterinary practitioners we’re proud to call our customers.
The dream veterinary treatment room is streamlined, super-efficient, and a breeze to maintain.
- It maximizes your team’s use of every inch of space, with quick access to water, electric equipment and other important supplies for patient care.
- It includes durable, easy-to-clean, veterinary-specific stainless steel cabinets and tables that stand up to years of use and still perform beautifully. (Stainless is non-porous, which means bacteria and other materials never penetrate the surface. It says in excellent shape for decades.)
- It also offers the most sanitary features, such as patented Water-Flo veterinary treatment table options, so you can rinse blood and other matter off the surface before it dries.
- It offers comfortable, built-in conveniences such as pass-through shelves, columns that keep electrical wires hidden away, and a radius knee space and recessed toe space under the cabinet.
- Finally, it offers lasting value that protects your investment thanks to the industry’s strongest stainless steel gauge that never warps, higher-than usual backsplashes that protect your walls, and hand-polished corners that never catch on scrubs or pet hair.
We’ll certainly be looking to add other groundbreaking features to your dream treatment room, but this is a pretty good start, wouldn’t you say?
Do you need veterinary equipment or supplies for a new treatment room? Contact us at 877.459.7827 or [email protected]
Animal care equipment designed with unique features that make life easier.
Veterinarians across the U.S. and Canada recommend our highly durable stainless steel equipment to their colleagues. Why? Because our veterinary tables, dog kennel designs, professional dog grooming supplies and other tools provide convenient, ergonomic benefits you can't find anywhere else.
We look at conventional veterinary equipment and ask, "How can we make it better with easier-to-clean, easier-on-your back modifications?" Then we invent unique solutions. Our customers tell us, "It's the most functional and easy-to-use veterinary equipment anywhere." That's the difference when you buy from TriStar Vet."