Quite often, we get calls from practice managers, owners, and local contractors looking for veterinary exam room and treatment equipment, dog kennel designs, etc. to be installed in a new or expanding practice.
We couldn’t be more delighted to get these calls. HOWEVER – often we get them when construction is nearly complete. Most veterinarians wait until 4 months into the building process to order equipment. If it’s that far down the road, the equipment may not fit the space.
This can be a headache for practice owners because their dream setup is suddenly thrown off track.
We’d like to help you avoid this headache so you get exactly what you want — the efficient, exceptional practice you have in mind.
If you’re in the midst of planning a new practice, expansion or renovation… be sure to select your veterinary equipment and supplies NOW, at the blueprint stage.
When you pick out all your equipment BEFORE construction starts, you’ll get the best configuration for your needs.
We’ve found that many contractors haven’t built veterinary practices before, so your practice’s ideal functionality and work flow may not be designed into their blueprints. For instance, they may not know what happens during procedures, when feeding multiple pets, or when pets are in recovery or need bathing.
The sales team and design engineers here at TriStar Vet have many years of experience in working with practice owners, managers, veterinary architects and local contractors to map out highly efficient exam and treatment layouts, dog kennel designs and floor plans, grooming areas, etc.
That’s why it’s an excellent plan to have us included right up front, so we bring up considerations the contractors may not have thought of for these spaces:
- Dog kennel designs and floor plans that make the most of every inch of space, complete with drain troughs that eliminate trapped urine and its odor
- Hydraulic lift veterinary tables and counters with important tools always within reach during exams, surgeries and other functions
- Treatment islands with easy-clean Water-Flo tables and a pass-through shelf-and-drawer system that conceal electrical and water lines to support safe, efficient procedures
- Isolation rooms with super-sanitary cages for large and small dogs and cats
- Professional grooming equipment and supplies with patented ergonomic features to save your back
Now of course, if you’re reading this and you’re already at the construction stage, don’t worry! Our engineers can work with your contractor to custom build your ideal layout. Everything we sell can be customized for a perfect fit.